NYSSP takes Quality Workmanship and Customer Satisfaction Seriously. We won't execute a project unless it can be completed correctly and to the highest standards. As one of our customers you will witness our Quality Assurance Program in action. At the completion of your project, you may voluntarily complete a survey rating our performance and your satisfaction. We ask that you tell us about what you liked or what you didn't. Your feedback is important to us and we strive to exceed your expectations.
We take pride in assuring you the Best Value and Most Appropriate Power Solution. Residential, Commercial, Public Safety or otherwise, we treat each project as if it were our own. Professional, Courteous & Competent service is always guaranteed - Come see what makes us different.
Learn Why NYSSP Is The Most Recommended Power Generation Contactor!
Heres what a few of our customers have to say....
- "Your team was very thorough with the process from start to finish. Sean was great, and very eager to please".
- We are extremely pleased with the whole process of installing our new generator. We anticipate continued good fortune, thank you for everything.
- "I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for your courteous and efficient service in getting my generator up and running smoothly".
- "When we were looking for a generator, it was difficult dealing with most stores because nobody seemed familiar with the products that they sold. We wanted to say thank you for your time and explanations of the different generator options. We were pleasantly surprised when your crew completed the installation ahead of schedule and it looks great!"
- "Thank you for your expert service with the specification & installation of the generator for our facility. I don't know why anyone would be without one of these"
- "We chose the 16,000 watt Generac generator for its extraordinary features which includes the total security of our home and preventing loss of food and damage to vital appliances. It is comforting to know that the unit is programmed to start automatically during a loss of power anytime of the day or night." We have had the opportunity to use this on several occasions already, and it has worked flawlessly each time!
- "Thank you so much for the nice job of installing our generator. It makes a person feel good when you see quality work done".
"Thank you for everything. It was a pleasure working with you! I'm sure we'll be talking with you again in the future"
- "My family an I want to thank you for your wonderfully capable work crew for several things. One was the price; you were very competitive with others offering similar services. However, you won us by your professional demeanor, attitude, and unselfish sharing of opinion and information. Your follow through with regards to showing up on time and working diligently, quietly and efficiently exhibited professional customer service."
- "Sincerely, thank you for fitting us into your schedule and affording us and our property the care you took to accomodate our concerns".
- "The installation of the generator for our home was magnificent! Awesome planning, courteous and efficient super services of every aspect. Preplanned test run once a week went off perfect. Thank you!"
- "I had often though of installing a backup generator with all the bells and whistles, the only thing holding me back was trying to find someone that really knew what they were talking about and had the knowledge to educate me on the different systems. I had two or three conversations with the people at the local home centers - however, I don't have a lot of confidence spending my money after speaking with teenage part-time employees. I believe that this type of "sale" requires expert knowledge which takes years of experience to comprehend - which is something you don't pick up after a thirty-minute training meeting in the back room".
- "I decided to have you come out and give me an estimate and explain the options. Your expert knowledge and honesty sealed the deal. Two weeks after we spoke, the system was in and ready for use. Anyone who thinks they have to go to the big box stores for selection and service is sadly mistaken"
- When we asked one customer how we could do better, this was the reply - "Try not to be so nice and accomodating - I'm not used to it!"