Reflective Decal Kit - Complete As required by NFPA Part 70 The National Electric Code. Protect the lives of Service & Utility Workers and alert the Fire Department that a Backup Generator is installed. Complete Generator Warning Decal Kit ensures that your generator installation meets current codes. Complete kit includes:
- (2) 3M Reflective Generator Warning Decals.
- (1) 3M Reflective Grounding Decal.
- (1) 3M Reflective Feed Through Conductor Decal.
- Instructions for proper decal placement.
- Convenient packaging keeps decals fresh and clean.
- Same day Priority Mail shipping.
This is the Original Standard Identification Accepted by Electrical & Building Inspectors in New York State and many others. Sometimes imitated, but never duplicated, the Original Warning Decals offer these important features demanded by industry professionals:
- Approved by the NYS Dept. of State Building Inspectors and others.
- 4"x4" size conveniently fits most meter enclosures.
- Approved by many Electrical Inspection Agencies across New York and other states.
- Independently tested 3M "Engineer Grade" reflective material for durability & longevity.
- Decal can be punched out or marked with permanent marker to indicate location of generator.
- UV coated for long - lasting, superior outdoor durability.
Sold as a "kit" to ensure that your new generator installations meet current code requirements. Approved by Electrical & Building Inspectors, each pack contains (2) Generator Warning Decals and (1) Generator Grounding Decal and (1) Feed Through Conductor decal for each generator installation.
New York Residents - these decals may also be available through your Town or City Building Department when a permit is issued for a generator installation; check with your local Building Officials.
Electrical Contractors & Generator Dealers - These decals may be available at your local supply house. If not, have them contact us to get them in stock. Contact us for volume discounts.
(Required Sales Tax is automatically added for NYS residents. Municipalities, Public Safety Agencies and Non-Profits may order by telephone at 1-888-697-7693 or contact us with your PO# to avoid sales tax. Orders for resale may be placed by the same method; A NYS resale certificate with valid Tax ID Number is required.) Same Day Shipping!